I can’t add much to this powerful piece by Cameran Ashraf, but I think many of us will recognise what he describes – whether from our own experiences, or from seeing some of our own digital humanitarian friends and colleagues undergo varying degrees of this problem.
- really enjoyed participating! RT @wildflyingpanda: Presentations/panel debate on @SBTaskForce & @hotosm @PICNICfestival http://t.co/RHkcQ2OW 2012-09-24
- We at @SBTaskForce are proud to stand w/ @Ushahidi as they prepare to return to their roots of election monitoring http://t.co/tA8DZJxi 2012-09-17
- Congratulations to our co-founder @anahi_ayala named one of the #99under33 most influencial people in foreign policy http://t.co/eyT9fYff 2012-09-06
- What is #CrisisMapping Article from @Kim26stephens http://t.co/MkFgZ3eS #commisaid 2012-08-27
- New blog post: Video: The Standby Task Force in Action http://t.co/6oido425 2012-07-23
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools